Day 7 -8/9/2024
I did get in a walk before we left for Bentonville and Bella Vista Arkansas. It’s a beautiful day to travel. We decided to risk it and go up the Hwy 7 up to Fort Smith to get on the interstate, I-49. Here is a video of our drive through the Oachita Mountains.
Vince was using his exhaust brake because the road was curvy and steep in places. We were going up a hill when suddenly, we didn’t have power! We had a moment of panic. Then Vince turned off the exhaust brake. Suddenly the engine started going at full power again. π¨
We made it to Bella Vista and our campground without any other problems. We had filled up before we parked, so we wouldn’t have to worry about fueling up later. The Buskirks and the Roths got there before us. We are really spread out at this campground. But we are right across from the laundry. Hallelujah! I can get my clothes washed. π
We are here for two nights. We got our bikes down and took a ride on an easy trail that is right by the road.
I got all kinds of maps to give to Bubba because he dreams of going to this place to ride the trails. There are tons of mountain biking trails here.
One of the mountain biking trails


No comments:
Post a Comment