Wednesday, October 23, 2024

Western Adventures #18: Proven: The Alien Spaceship Theory

Day 18 -8/20/2024

We got a slow start this morning. Of course, I got my walk in. I walked every morning in this park. 


We decided to go back to Keystone in the afternoon and look in the shops. Vince wanted to buy a t-shirt for his co-worker, Tom. We stopped in one of the many t-shirt shops and met the owner. He is from Israel, so naturally, we were curious to get his take on all that is happening there.




While we were in Keystone, it rained and hailed some. I wondered what the shop owners were going to do with all their product out on the sidewalk, but they just let it rain on their stuff. 😖


We got home in time to eat dinner and head to Mt Rushmore for the evening show. Thankfully, the weather cleared. The Buskirks and the Roths got there before us and saved us seats. It was a very good show. Very patriotic. My picture of the monument lit up was not good, but I will never forget it. 




On the way home, we took the route by the spaceship. It was all a-glow!! I wish we could've taken a picture of that. We did get a picture of it in the daylight, though. Here it is.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Western Adventure #61, #62, & #63: Mississippi and Home...Until Next Time

Day 61–10/2/2024 It's time to travel to Starkville. We ate breakfast and got on the road by 8:30. We were back on I40 toward Memphis.  W...