Friday, November 8, 2024

Western Adventure #35 & #36: Two Medicine and a Sick Day When I Needed Medicine 🤧

Day 35–9/6/2024

We had to get up early the next morning to get a boat ride at Two Medicine on the east side of the park. We rode with the Buskirks again. 




                                              Beautiful views of Two Medicine Lake

We had a beautiful old boat to ride in. It took us to the other end of the lake where we got out for a hike to Twin Falls. 



Vince climbed up on the rocks to get a picture of the falls. A guy with a Polaroid camera took a picture of Vince taking a picture and gave it to him. Here are some of the pictures we took of the falls and the area. 

















Then we hiked back to catch the 11:15 boat ride. We drove to Running Eagle Falls and looked at that waterfall. We learned a little bit about Running Eagle--who she was and why she was an important figure to the Native Americans of that area.









On the way home, I started feeling like I had a sore throat coming on. When we got home, I took a shower and went to bed.



Day 36–9/7/2024

I woke up after a terrible night’s sleep feeling worse. We were all supposed to go to the Farmer’s Market and the store afterwards. I obviously couldn’t go. So I sent Vince to go and find something at the Farmers Market and to get our groceries while I stayed home and tried to feel better. 


Vince came back with a pumpkin shaped squash I don’t know how to prepare. He also got me English muffins and kombucha at the store. I stayed in the camper most of the day. I ventured out for fresh air in the late afternoon but stayed away from my friends so I don’t give this cold to them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Western Adventure #61, #62, & #63: Mississippi and Home...Until Next Time

Day 61–10/2/2024 It's time to travel to Starkville. We ate breakfast and got on the road by 8:30. We were back on I40 toward Memphis.  W...