Day 30–9/1/2024
This morning, after our morning routine, we decided to take a walk around the campground to the loops we had not explored yet. We were noticing other campsites that we could definitely get into.
This is a map of Apgar Campground. Our site was #57.
We saw a buck and a spike hanging out together in one campsite. The spike didn't make the picture. He was over on the left side.
We also went to the Apgar Visitor Center to buy my shirt long-sleeve t-shirt.
We ate our lunch early and got Faye started. Then we headed back to Bear Grass. I just drove behind since we were not going through an entrance station. We loved our stay here in Apgar. I wish we could’ve gotten more time in this beautiful place.
After we got back to Bear Grass. I did laundry and other chores. We hung around the campground for the rest of the day.
No comments:
Post a Comment